Flexible contracting models deliver for health insurance client
Our client has provided health insurance to local communities for many years. With strong partnerships among the state’s healthcare community, the client is committed to high-quality care and health outcomes.
Everest Consultant has worked with the client over many years, and together we’ve successfully recruited software engineers, architects, business systems analysts, and other technical professionals.
In addition, we’ve met the client’s needs using a wide variety of engagement models:
- Direct hire
The client was moving from a legacy-based patient-information system to a portal-based electronic process built on Microsoft suite of technologies.
Project needs included the:
- Software redesign and redevelopment, done by developers experienced
in Microsoft-based services
- Creation of digital apps for mobile devices
- Strengthening of the client’s data-analytics resources
- Many of the software and analytic professionals the client sought are in very high demand in a competitive job and contractor market
- Employers need talented staff who will commit to remaining with one employer, yet market competition has exacerbated personnel turnover
Everest Consultants assisted the client by filling some of the positions through its network of IT professionals and recruited others. All eligible candidates were assessed on several criteria, including their ability to remain with one employer for an extended period. In addition, the client engaged the talent using simple short-term contracting in some cases and contract-to-hire in others.
All staff – including those still at the firm – met (and are meeting) the client’s technical and staffing needs. Ultimately, Everest was able to delight the client by offering a variety of engagement models and providing qualified and committed talent.
About Everest Consultants, Inc.
Founded in 1993 in the heart of Oregon’s Silicon Forest, we provide technology staffing and project services that meet the unique and complex needs of clients around the globe.
Connect with Everest Consultants to make IT happen
(503) 643-3990 | www.everestinc.com