Improving a Multi-Vendor E-Learning Platform with Drupal Modules
Our client developed an e-learning website for the retail-marketing industry focused on creating inspired shopper experiences by connecting global brands, retailers, and consumers at the critical moments of recommendation and purchase.
The main client goal was the development of custom modules for their website. The client contracted with Everest Consultants to support and enrich the in-house development team’s work developing and maintaining the client’s application framework.
Everest’s scope of work included analyzing the client’s business requirements, designing the work flows, and building the core components of the framework for reuse.
- Planning release cycles around stakeholders’ priorities
- Developing Drupal modules with already established conventions to meet the client’s business requirements
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Distributed teams and multiple stakeholders
Technology and Tools
- Everest developed Drupal modules meeting the client’s requirements
- Developed a Drupal module for communicating with third-party APIs to sync
data with a cross-platform application
- Change the skins of various vendor websites
About Everest Consultants, Inc.
Founded in 1993 in the heart of Oregon’s Silicon Forest, we provide application development, maintenance, testing and support services that meet the unique and complex needs of clients around the globe.
Connect with Everest Consultants to make IT happen
(503) 643-3990 | www.everestinc.com
Start A Conversation!
[happyforms id="8369" /]
1500 NW Bethany Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97006
Global Solution Center
4th Floor, 8-2-248/A, Maharishi House
Road No. 3, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad 500 034