Using Digital Applications to Create More Robust Data Transfer Processes
Our client’s email-marketing software helps companies find and connect with high-value customers. It also provides analytics and cross-channel integration to deliver key insights across multiple channels.
As the client worked with increasing numbers of companies and met more complex requirements, the need for additional web-based service offerings and information-transfer processes became apparent.
The client engaged Everest Consultants to:
- Study the existing API and customize the client’s web pages
- Use the Spring framework to develop Java Server Pages, controllers, services, and data access objects (DAOs)
- Understand the existing API framework and integrate the Everest application with the current application
- Storing large image files on Amazon S3
- Develop the roles and user-permissions model
- Use the JUnit framework to write test cases and verify the application
- Due to the complex nature and variety of options, developers can find it difficult to identify the best, most effective tools for web services and information exchanges.
- The Smart Integration Toolkit uses a user-interface-driven approach to develop, deploy, modify, and monitor the most common integration sets, and imports and exports web pages. It also includes a DB DDL tool for side tables and indexes, and other useful resources.
Technology and Tools
- Spring MVC
- Web design, REST Web Services, and CSS
- MySQL database
- Everest helped the client meets its business-expansion plans and delivered the project on time and within cost parameters.
- The project outcomes included development of an automated web-based application that imports and exports configurations, creates and runs web pages, and imports and exports web pages to each customer’s servers.
- Proactive measures taken by the quality system resulted in a significant reduction in the need for after-deployment support.
About Everest Consultants, Inc.
Founded in 1993 in the heart of Oregon’s Silicon Forest, we provide application development, maintenance, testing and support services that meet the unique and complex needs of clients around the globe.
Connect with Everest Consultants to make IT happen
(503) 643-3990 | www.everestinc.com
Start A Conversation!
[happyforms id="8369" /]
1500 NW Bethany Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97006
Global Solution Center
4th Floor, 8-2-248/A, Maharishi House
Road No. 3, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad 500 034