Maintenance Cycle System and Acceptance Testing
Our client delivers intelligent virtual assistants and enterprise chatbots for customer engagement and workforce support. They offer Fortune 5000 enterprises in the travel, investment, communications, and human-capital management industries a conversational artificial-intelligence (AI) platform that answers complex questions, executes solutions, and calls on various data sources to deliver the right outcomes and resources across an enterprise.
The client’s response-manager module lets content administrators edit, review, approve and publish virtual-assistant and chatbot responses, and to publish new response sets..
The client selected Everest Consultants to create and test a robust product that met the client’s needs, product release strategy, and schedule. Project tasks included:
- Defining and implementing the correct sets of test cases to cover new and modified application features
- Staying in sync with the development team’s sprint cycle to ensure test cases were in place once the development sprint ended and that test results were available for the launch of the quality sprint
- Ensuring a dynamic, full regression-coverage schedule as the maintenance cycle reached the final release-to-production phase
- Creating and executing a test strategy that supported continuous-integration builds and provided quality metrics to support the product owner when making release decisions
- Executing consistent and thorough manual quality-assurance testing of a complex user interface (UI) that included:
- Conditionally enabled UI elements
- Complex work flows with data changes triggered by the AI content-management system
Technology and Tools
- Microsoft Test Manager
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Everest Consultants successfully developed a product with the features and functions required by the client. In addition, we:
- Created and executed test scenarios and test cases to verify features behaved to specification
- Integrated new and updated test cases into the standard test sets used to confirm that the application continued to conform to the regression standards after the client made changes to the application
- Helped the client achieve a defect-leakage rate of less than 0.1% and a test-efficiency rate of 96.91%
- Increased the client’s test coverage for the on-time release of application- maintenance updates.
About Everest Consultants, Inc.
Founded in 1993 in the heart of Oregon’s Silicon Forest, we provide application development, maintenance, testing and support services that meet the unique and complex needs of clients around the globe.
Connect with Everest Consultants to make IT happen
(503) 643-3990 | www.everestinc.com
Start A Conversation!
[happyforms id="8369" /]
1500 NW Bethany Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97006
Global Solution Center
4th Floor, 8-2-248/A, Maharishi House
Road No. 3, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad 500 034