Transform your business into an intelligent enterprise
To succeed, companies have to be smarter, quicker and more responsive than ever before. That’s why agile design, implementation, and integrated intelligent business solutions have never been more valuable.
Everest Consultants uses AI applications to enhance business processes and decision-making with rapid automation, increased productivity, enhanced customer service, and superior analytics.
Our expertise in artificial intelligence
- Machine learning: Learn from data, identify patterns, and make predictions to support decision making
- Text analytics: Extract high-quality information and gauge user/client sentiment
- Translation and localization: Translate and localize a range of written content
- Recommendation engines: Leverage user and usage data to provide accurate, effective suggestions
- Voice applications: Analyze and learn from human speech
- Computer vision: Comprehensive image analysis and scene understanding
- Face detection: Detect, analyze, and tag facial images
- Chatbots and voicebots: Provide personalized service and one-on-one customer engagement
- Speech services: Speech-to-text, text-to-speech with translation and other features
- Speech recognition: Identify and verify individual speakers
Python, R, Java, C++
Machine learning algorithms
Linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees, random forests, clustering (k-means, hierarchical), reinforcement learning, and neural networks
SQL, NoSQL, ETL, analysis and visualization
Machine learning frameworks
TensorFlow, Azure ML, Spark, Pytorch, Keras, OpenCV, Caffe, Scikit-learn
Natural language processing
AI frameworks, tools & APIs
from Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud
Explore our Artificial Intelligence solutions
The growth of technology has created a new era of digitalization. From building world-class websites to creating exciting and engaging apps to developing software, companies are eager to attract new customers and increase efficiency within their organizations. ...
When we think about AI, many of us picture a grim West World-esque scenario where free-thinking, sentient robots violently rise up to destroy humankind. Others more realistically fear a loss of jobs, devastating effects of hacking, greater disparities between the...