Think Beyond The Cloud
As the foundation of new digital business models, digital applications power a range of transformations – from enhancing an online presence to the ever-growing Internet of Things. Organizations that can re-architect business operations for scale will likely transform over the next three-to-five years and emerge as digital-native enterprises. This digital transformation requires the use of third-platform technologies — big data, analytics, social, and mobile — to optimize value and build competitive advantage.
- Innovate new business models, business processes, and services
- Improve user experiences, operational efficiencies, and organizational performance
- Modernize legacy applications
- UI/UX design for digital applications
- Digital application development with Agile and DevOps best practices on industry-leading platforms such as the Amazon Web Services, Azure and Google Cloud
- Using the new digital paradigm to transform web, mobile and enterprise applications
- Testing and digital assurance
Our Digital Application Services
Business models | Services-based, app marketplaces, device-based, engagement and retention metrics, monetization
User experience | Multichannel UX design, user personas, collaboration, multimedia integration, identity, smart machines
Data and analytics | Data architecture, content management, dashboards, user services, personalization
Application development | Agile, DevOps, Web APIs, microservices, dataflow programming, cross-platform development
Explore our Digital Application solutions
The growth of technology has created a new era of digitalization. From building world-class websites to creating exciting and engaging apps to developing software, companies are eager to attract new customers and increase efficiency within their organizations. ...
When we think about AI, many of us picture a grim West World-esque scenario where free-thinking, sentient robots violently rise up to destroy humankind. Others more realistically fear a loss of jobs, devastating effects of hacking, greater disparities between the...